Summary Judgment Denied in First Amendment Claim Involving Malicious Prosecution of Sign Ordinance Violations
Pursuant to Rules 7.1(e)(3) and (f) of the NY Rules of Professional Conduct, you are hereby advised that "prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome" and the contents of this blog constitute "Attorney Advertising."
This publication is intended as an information source for clients, prospective clients, and colleagues. The content should not be considered legal advice and readers should not act upon information in this publication without individualized professional counsel.
© Peter J. Weishaar and Rochester Law Review, 2013 – 2018.
All Rights Reserved.
- Are you responsible for injuries caused by a distracted driver who crosses the center line and collides head-on with another vehicle while texting with you?
- SUM Good News About Auto Insurance
- Fire District Alert: Requirements for Sale or Disposition of Surplus Apparatus Amended
- Can a Fire District Pre-Pay for a New Fire Truck?
- Open Meetings Law Will Require State Agencies To Live Stream Meetings